CNA or Patient Care Assistant
Click here to choose another job description.
Contacts for Interviews:
- Sherry Howell, R.N., administrative director, medical/surgical, 765.660.6330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Himelick, R.N., administrative director, CCD, 765.660.6300 or email@example.com
- Bernie Wallace, R.N., vice president, nursing, 765.660.7010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A great way to spend time with professionals in the career field you are investigating. A great way to network with future colleagues. A great way to learn about the day-to-day duties of the professional you plan to be. Call volunteer services at 765.660.6410 or e-mail email@example.com
Interview Questions Answered:
- To hire for these positions we will look for the necessary education and licensure.
- Pay range starts at $8.47 hour and wage is based on experience and education as well as what unit you are assigned to.
- Normal day will consist of assisting nursing staff with hands-on patient care.
- Negative of career = stressful. Benefit = making a difference in patients' lives every day (rewarding and fulfilling).
MGH offers a standard benefit package, including paid time off (holidays, sick and vacation time) as well as a comprehensive health insurance plan.
- The advancement opportunities in healthcare are numerous (management, teaching, clinical or community outreach).
Local Educational Institutions:
Ivy Tech State College / www.ivytech.edu
Tucker Career & Technology Center / 664-9091
CNA courses are also offered at Bradner Village and Wesleyan Healthcare.