Electroneurodiagnostics Technician (Sleep Tech)
Click here to choose another job description.
Contacts for Interviews:
- Sherry Howell, R.N., Administrative Director, Medical/Surgical, Respiratory Care, 765.660.6330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A great way to spend time with professionals in the career field you are investigating. A great way to network with future colleagues. A great way to learn about the day-to-day duties of the professional you plan to be. Call volunteer services at 765.660.6410 or e-mail email@example.com.
American Association for Respiratory Care
Interview Questions Answered:
- To hire a polysomnogram technician, we will look for the necessary education and licensure in the state of Indiana
- Pay range will begin at around $17.20 per hour and wage is determined by experience and education.
- The polysomnogram technician provides daily neurodiagnostics and sleep lab activities under the supervision of a physician.
- Negative of career = stressful. Benefit = making a difference in patients' lives every day (rewarding and fulfilling).
- MGH offers a standard benefit package, including paid time off (holidays, sick and vacation time) as well as a comprehensive health insurance plan.
- The opportunities for a polysomnogram technician are numerous. You also have the opportunity to cross-train in related departments.
Local Educational Institutions:
Contact the indicated industry professionals or the AARC for programs nearest you.