Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Click here to choose another job description.
Contacts for Interviews:
- Sherry Howell, R.N., Administrative Director, medical/surgical, 765.660.6330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Himelick, Administrative Director, CCD, 765.660.6300 or email@example.com
- Bernie Wallace, R.N., Vice President, Nursing, 765.660.7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A great way to spend time with professionals in the career field you are investigating. A great way to network with future colleagues. A great way to learn about the day-to-day duties of the professional you plan to be. Call volunteer services at 765.660.6410 or e-mail email@example.com
Interview Questions Answered:
- To hire a nurse, we will look for the necessary education and licensure.
- Pay range is $12.92 to $19 per hour based on experience and education.
- Normal day will consist of coordinating patient care (physicians, aides, family, patient, hospital staff) and hands-on patient care.
- Negative of career = stressful. Benefit = making a difference in patients' lives every day (rewarding and fulfilling).
- MGH offers a standard benefit package, including paid time off (holidays, sick and vacation time) as well as a comprehensive health insurance plan.
- The opportunities for an LPN are many (management, staff nursing, teaching, occupational nurse, school nurse, etc.).
Local Educational Institutions:
Ivy Tech State College / www.ivytech.edu
Tucker Career & Technology Center / 664.9091