Nuclear Medicine Technologisy (Nuc Med Tech)
Click here to choose another job description.
Contacts for Interviews:
A great way to spend time with professionals in the career field you are investigating. A great way to network with future colleagues. A great way to learn about the day-to-day duties of the professional you plan to be. Call volunteer services at 765.660.6410 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Questions Answered:
- To hire a nuclear medicine technologist, we will look for the necessary education and professional registration.
- Pay range will begin at around $18.95 per hour and wage is determined by experience and education.
- Performs a variety of nuclear medicine procedures by injecting a radioactive isotope to diagnose studies of the heart, chest and abdomen, and processes the results by use of a computer and results imaging using laser imaging.
- Negative of career = stressful. Benefit = making a difference in patients' lives every day (rewarding and fulfilling).
- MGH offers a standard benefit package, including paid time off (holidays, sick and vacation time) as well as a comprehensive health insurance plan.
- The advancement opportunities healthcare are numerous.
Information in Regard to Nuclear Medicine:
Society of Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Board