Occupational Therapist (OT)
Click here to choose another job description.
Contacts for Interviews:
- Chuck de las Alas, Administrative Director, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 765.660.7990 or email@example.com
A great way to spend time with professionals in the career field you are investigating. A great way to network with future colleagues. A great way to learn about the day-to-day duties of the professional you plan to be. Call volunteer services at 765.660.6410 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Questions Answered:
- To hire as occupational therapist, we will look for the necessary education and licensure in the state of Indiana.
- Pay range will begin at around $22.95 per hour and wage is determined by experience and education.
- A typical day will involve organizing and conducting occupational therapy treatment programs to facilitate rehab of physically handicapped patients; evaluation of patients; directing patient participation in therapeutic activities selected to restore functionality.
- Negative of career = stressful. Benefit = making a difference in patients' lives every day (rewarding and fulfilling).
- MGH offers a standard benefit package, including paid time off (holidays, sick and vacation time) as well as a comprehensive health insurance plan.
- The advancement opportunities healthcare are numerous.
Local Educational Institutions:
Ball State University / www.bsu.edu / 765.285.5571
Indiana University-Kokomo / www.iuk.edu / 765.455.9288
Ivy Tech State College / www.ivytech.edu
University of St. Francis / www.stfrancis.edu / 800.735.7500