Click here to choose another job description.
Contacts for Interviews:
A great way to spend time with professionals in the career field you are investigating. A great way to network with future colleagues. A great way to learn about the day-to-day duties of the professional you plan to be. Call volunteer services at 765.660.6410 or e-mail email@example.com.
Interview Questions Answered:
- To hire a pharmacist, we will look for the necessary education (bachelor's or doctorate) and licensure in the state of Indiana.
- Pay range will begin at around $31.51 per hour and wage is determined by experience and education.
- A typical day will include providing and coordinating all activities related to the daily provision of pharmaceutical care, interacting with all levels of staff (physician, nurse, techs, supervisors), patients and their families.
- Negative of career = stressful. Benefit = making a difference in patients' lives every day (rewarding and fulfilling).
- MGH offers a standard benefit package, including paid time off (holidays, sick and vacation time) as well as a comprehensive health insurance plan.
- The advancement opportunities healthcare are numerous.
Local Educational Institutions:
Butler University / www.butler.edu / 317.940.9383
Purdue University / www.purdue.edu / 765.494.4004