Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
Click here to choose another job description.
Contacts for Interviews:
- Chuck de las Alas, Administrative Director, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 765.660.7990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A great way to spend time with professionals in the career field you are investigating. A great way to network with future colleagues. A great way to learn about the day-to-day duties of the professional you plan to be. Call volunteer services at 765.660.6410 or e-mail email@example.com
Interview Questions Answered:
- To hire a physical therapy assistant, we will look for the necessary education and licensure in the state of Indiana.
- Pay range will begin at around $16.70 per hour and wage is determined by experience and education.
- Normal day will consist of performing services planned, delegated and supervised by the registered physical therapist; assisting in preparing clinical notes and progress reports; and participating in educating the patient and family.
- Negative of career = stressful. Benefit = making a difference in patients' lives every day (rewarding and fulfilling)
- MGH offers a standard benefit package, including paid time off (holidays, sick and vacation time) as well as a comprehensive health insurance plan.
- The advancement opportunities healthcare are numerous.
Local Educational Institutions:
Ball State University / www.bsu.edu / 765.285.5571
Indiana University-Kokomo / www.iuk.edu / 765.455.9288
Ivy Tech State College / www.ivytech.edu
University of St. Francis / www.stfrancis.edu / 800.735.7500