Click here to choose another job description.
Contacts for Interviews:
A great way to spend time with professionals in the career field you are investigating. A great way to network with future colleagues. A great way to learn about the day-to-day duties of the professional you plan to be. Call volunteer services at 765.660.6410 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Questions Answered:
1. To hire a nurse, we will look for the necessary education and licensure (diploma, ASN, BSN, MSN ).
2. Pay range starts at $19.76 per hour as a graduate nurse/nurse tech.
3. Normal day will consist of coordinating patient care (physicians, aides, family, patient, hospital staff) and hands-on patient care.
4. Negative of career = stressful. Benefit = making a difference in patients' lives every day (rewarding and fulfilling).
5. MGH offers a standard benefit package, including paid time off (holidays, sick and vacation time) as well as a comprehensive health insurance plan.
6. The opportunities for an R.N. are endless (management, staff nursing, teaching, occupational nurse, school nurse, etc.).
Local Educational Institutions:
Anderson University / www.anderson.edu / 765.641.4196
Ball State University / www.bsu.edu / 765.285.5571
Indiana University-Kokomo / www.iuk.edu / 765.455.9288
Indiana Wesleyan University / www.indwes.edu / 765.674-6901
Ivy Tech State College / www.ivytech.edu
University of St. Francis / www.stfrancis.edu / 800.735.7500
441 N. Wabash Ave. Marion, Indiana
© 2017 Marion General Hospital