Respiratory Therapist (RCP)
Click here to choose another job description.
Contacts for Interviews:
- Sherry Howell, R.N., Administrative Director, Medical/Surgical, Respiratory Care, 765.660.6330 or email@example.com
A great way to spend time with professionals in the career field you are investigating. A great way to network with future colleagues. A great way to learn about the day-to-day duties of the professional you plan to be. Call volunteer services at 765.660.6410 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Association for Respiratory Care
Interview Questions Answered:
- To hire a respiratory care practitioner (also called a respiratory therapist), we will look for the necessary education and licensure in the state of Indiana
- Pay range will begin around $17.20 per hour and wage is determined by experience and education. Becoming registered will increase the amount of money you make.
- Normal day will consist of coordinating patient care (physicians, aides, family, patient, hospital staff) and hands-on patient care.
- Negative of career = stressful. Benefit = making a difference in patients' lives every day (rewarding and fulfilling).
MGH offers a standard benefit package, including paid time off (holidays, sick and vacation time) as well as a comprehensive health insurance plan.
- The opportunities for an RRT are numerous. You also have the opportunity to cross-train in related departments.
Local Educational Institutions:
Ivy Tech State College - www.ivytech.edu
Ft. Wayne - 260.480.4270
Indianapolis - 317.921.4410
Lafayette - 765.772.9207
Michigan City - 219.879.9137
Indiana University - Northwest - 219.980.6548
Indiana University - Kokomo - 765.453.2000