Join our conversation as we advocate for an all-inclusive, smoke-free policy
in Grant County and discuss new information regarding points of sale data,
feedback from local residents and the effects tobacco has on the body.
- Who: Open to the Public
- What: Online Event
- When: Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
REGISTER HERE or email
email@example.com with questions.
Community Conversation presenters include:
- Amiee Ingram | TORCH, Tobacco Coalition Program Coordinator
- Karen Hinshaw | Connections IN Health, Managing Director
- Tisha Reid |Connections IN Health, IU Simon Comprehensive Cancer Center, Liaison
With special guests:
- Shirley DuBois | Tobacco Free Howard County, Coordinator
- Moderator Dr. Kyle Speakman | MGH Marion Family Practice