Due to developing weather conditions, on Tuesday, February 16, MGH's
services will be modified as follows:
- All services provided at MGH’s main campus (441 N. Wabash Avenue)
will continue as usual.
- MGH Express will remain open for emergent needs.
- All physician practices and satellite locations will be closed. Those with
appointments will be contacted via an automated message and/or phone call
- The MGH COVID-19 vaccine clinic will be closed. Those with scheduled appointments
will be contacted by the Indiana State Department of Health to reschedule.
- The Lab Diagnostic site at the 330 building will be closed February 16th
at noon. Patients requiring blood work today can go to the main hospital